Phone: (780) 420-6419  |  Fax: (780) 420-1945  |
10552 – 115th Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5H 3K6

How can I place an order?

We accept orders placed by phone, fax, and e-mail, as well as purchases made in person at our retail location. If you are placing an order thru e-mail or fax please send in a filled order form.

What forms of payment do you accept?
Phone or online order can be paid for via credit card, EMT or money order.

In-store purchases may be paid by cash, debit (Interac) or credit card. We only accept VISA or Mastercard at this time.

What are your return policies?

Exchanges and Refunds within 30 days with receipt and original packaging. Return policy is subject to condition of item. Clearance items are final sale, no refund, return, or exchange.

All firearm sales are final, if there is warranty with the firearm they must be dealt with the manufacture, distributor, or warranty depot.

Optics can only be returned for store credit or exchange. Items must be in original packaging and be in new condition. Any optics that have been used or mounted on a firearm cannot be returned or exchanged.

Powder, primers, bullets, brass, and ammunition are final sale. For safety reasons there are no refunds or exchanges.

What kind of warranty do you have on used firearms?

We specifically make no warranty whatsoever regarding the accuracy of any firearm, or its ability to function with all types (or a particular type) of ammunition. However, we will offer a full refund on a used gun if it fails to safely function in the manner in which it was designed, as long as the firearm is returned within a short period of time (one week or less).. We strongly recommend that any used firearm be inspected by a gunsmith before being loaded with live ammunition.

This does not apply to any refurbished rifles or handguns obtained from our distributors. Any issues with these particular firearms will have to be dealt through warranty by the distributor. Customer will be required to ship these to the distributor or warranty depot for repair

Obviously, a new gun must come with a warranty. What do I do if something is wrong?
Before purchasing please ask our staff what warranty the firearm you are interested in has. All warranty issues with regard to new firearms should be addressed to the manufacturer and/or Canadian importer of that firearm, who should be able to name an authorized repair centre in Canada. We are not gunsmiths and are not authorized to perform repairs on behalf of firearm companies. If you have a warranty issue, our staff will be able to provide you with an address to return the gun for warranty work. Some manufacturers may not have a repair centre in Canada or even in North America. Others (particularly Asian makers) may not offer any factory warranty at all. Please take careful note that unless proper authorizations is obtained beforehand, sending a gun to the Unites States for repair could result in its confiscation and destruction. You must check to see what permission is required from both governments, ensure that you have proper paperwork proving your ownership, and make certain that the reason for its transport is fully documented.

Do you offer gift certificates?
Yes, gift certificates are available in any specified amount and do not expire. If the card is lost as long as the information was given will be under the name and phone number of the gift card holder.

How do you ship orders?

We ship most orders via Canada Post. However orders containing ammunition or powder must be shipped via Courier. Firearms and ammunition must also be in separate shipments.

Do I pay my provincial tax as well as GST on mail-order purchases?

We charge the 5% GST on all retail sales and orders. We do not collect the provincial sales tax or HST for other provinces.

Do you ship outside Canada?
We do not ship outside Canada at this time.

Do you offer monthly installment plans and layaways?
On firearms that are in our inventory, we offer a 60-day layaway period with a 20% minimum deposit. On consigned firearms, we limit the layaway period to 30 days as a courtesy to the consignee. We do not offer any payment plans past these layaway terms. PLEASE NOTE: All Deposit money is neither refundable nor transferable. Layaways not paid in full by term will forfeit all deposit money and item will be returned for resale.

There is a particular gun that I have been searching for, but am unable to find it. What are my options?
You can periodically check our website or give us a call to check our new stock.

Or you can supply us with a part number from the manufacturer; if our distributor has the item in stock we can special order it for you.

Special orders require a minimum 20% non-refundable, non-transferable deposit.

I would like to purchase a firearm, but I'm still waiting for my firearms license. What can I do?
Once the firearm is paid for, we are happy to store it until such time as your license arrives and it can be registered to you. Or a spouse, relative, or friend with a valid license can accompany you at the time of purchase and register it, and then transfer the registration to you once you are licensed. We will graciously store your firearm for up to 60 days free of charge. However, after the initial two months storage fees will apply at $30/firearm per month.

Your gun lists show a gun I'm interested in, but there isn't a picture of it. Will you be posting a picture of it soon?

For serious enquiries we can email photos. Please provide our stock number and the firearm description.

What is the process having a firearm transferred to me?
There is no longer any registration for non-restricted firearms. However we do make up an invoice with your information in case of recalls or in cases the customer needs to send the firearm for warranty.

For restricted firearms we make up an invoice with customers information and register the firearm either online or phone. This initiates the transfer of the firearm from our inventory to the buyers. The buyer is supplied a reference number to call the CFO the next business day to get a short term Authorization To Transport (ATT). This ATT allows you to pick up the firearm from our place of business to your residence.

*Disclaimer: Once the transfer has been made the approval is in the hands of the CFO. We will do what we can to make the process easier, but all approvals are out of our control.

If you live out of town or unable to come in and wanting to purchase a restricted firearm we can initiate the transfer and contact you with the reference number. You can then call the CFO and set up an ATT to pick up or we can ship the firearm to you.

How do I get permission to take my handguns/restricted firearms to the range?
You can apply for a long-term ATT. The long-term ATT can be obtained as a blanket permission to transport any or all restricted firearms for which you hold a Registration Certificate. It is valid for the length of your license, and allows transit to any approved range within the province. You can request a long-term ATT form by phone at 1-800-731-4000.

Do I need to have a gun license to purchase ammunition and reloading supplies like gunpowder and primers?
A firearms license (either a POL, or PAL) must be shown to purchase loaded ammunition. The components for manufacturing ammunition (brass, bullets, powder, primers, etc.) do not require a license for their purchase. There are currently no legal limits on quantity purchases. We do not record your license or other information, nor will we do so unless forced to by law.

What system do you use for grading the condition of a gun?
Evaluating a firearm's condition can be a difficult and tricky thing. It is very much a sliding scale, since a modern gun described as fair might be in identical shape to a turn-of-the-century antique which rates an excellent because of its age and rarity. If anything, our evaluations of condition tend to be conservative though any eye can potentially overlook a flaw that might change the appraisal by hundreds of dollars. Also, we all have our own areas of interest, and sometimes we don't know what to look for when inspecting a different class of firearm. If you are seriously interested in any firearm that we list and would like an earnest description of its condition, please call.

Why can't I find regular old-fashioned blackpowder for my flintlock rifle anymore?
The government has changed the regulations regarding blackpowder, particularly with regard to shipping. We feel that it may be impossible to obtain any future shipments of blackpowder, due to the re-classification of its explosive nature. You should be experimenting with blackpowder substitutes such as Pyrodex, ClearShot, and Triple Seven powders to see which works best for you and your firearm.

The item I'm looking for doesn't appear on your website, and I can't seem to find it anywhere in Canada. How easy is it to order gun stuff from the United States?
The U.S. government requires end-user certificates for the export of firearms and firearms-related products from their country. Even small parts (springs, triggers, etc.), brass cases for reloading, and rifle scopes require these permits. Some items might be exportable without certification if the value is under $500US; others are not. For this reason, most large companies in the United States are refusing to do any business whatsoever with Canadian individuals, because the unlawful export of gun accessories risks their business license.

Okay, so I won't be ordering the parts I need. What about picking them up in person on my next trip south of the border?
The end-user certificate requirement is not a shipping regulation, it is an export regulation. Even if the items you intend to bring back do not violate any law or import restriction in Canada, they may be subject to seizure by U.S. Customs upon your departure.

If you have any other questions or concerns please contact us.

©2024 P&d Enterprises  |  Site design by JavanCorp  |  Login
Legacy Code (just in case you can't use the new stuff)